December 5, 2016
Lauren, Rick and Nigel bring you the latest in infrastructure tech news for the week.
- HPE axes The Machines ad butchers it for parts
- We need better batteries
- Cyber attacks and ransomware
- Billion dollar cable market
Hot or not.
November 28, 2016
This week Rick and Marc cover all the enterprise tech news:
- Marc rolls back to Windows 7
- Oracle acquires Dyn
- Wikibon's Captain Obvious predictions
- Cloud market leadership
- How legit is Bitcoin
Hot or Not.
November 18, 2016
Lauren, Marc and Nigel talk about:
- Activist investors sniffing around HPE
- Lynksys network admins
- Forward Networks network modelling
- The rats nest that is Azure hybrid cloud
And a hilarious Hot or Not about technology-infused super-moths.
November 11, 2016
This week Lauren, Marc, Yadin, and Nigel take discuss:
- The latest publicized XtremIO outage
- Microsoft embracing S3 storage with startup NooBaa
- Azure Container Service now supporting Kubernetes
Hot or Not: USB condoms!
November 9, 2016
Lauren, Yadin and Marc bring you the highlights of enterprise tech news for the week.
November 1, 2016
Rick, Marc and Lauren bring you the top news from the previous week in enterprise tech.
October 25, 2016
Lauren hosts a live show from VMworld in Barcelona
October 11, 2016
This week Yadin, Rick, and Gabriel bring you the latest and greatest in enterprise tech news
October 3, 2016
This week Marc, Yadin, and Nigel discuss all the good stuff from this week's enterprise tech news.
- The issue of secure password storage
- Cisco blaming bugs on cosmic rays
- Adobe getting in bed with the Microsoft Azure cloud
- Windows Server 2016 and containers
- Disney poised to buy Twitter
- The Google Shield
- A bit of Reddit help
September 26, 2016
This week Marc, Yadin, and Rick bring the latest and greatest from the enterprise tech world. And there's a little bit of banter too